Unofficial Guide to Weekly Phone Specials
at LEGO® Shop-At-Home Service
Created by Mike Stanley and Tom Stangl
(These are also posted weekly to the lugnet.announce.lsahs newsgroup.)
Each week, Lego Shop-At-Home Service in Enfield (Connecticut, U.S.A.) offers a few items at a discounted price. These discounts are known as "Phone Specials" and are available to anyone in the know. Unfortunately, Lego Shop-At-Home Service still has no Internet presence, so for your convenience the specials are collected each Monday morning with a phone call and organized for you here:
How to order a Phone Special:
- This Week's Specials (May 30 June 5)
- Last Week's Specials (May 23 May 29)
- Archive of Specials (back to August 18, 1997)
- Call 1-800-835-4386. This is the direct dial-in to Lego Shop-At-Home Service which avoids the after-hours ordering service. Alternatively, you can use 1-800-4-LEGOLA during regular business hours.
- Mention that you are ordering a Phone Special and give the item number.
- Remember that regular Lego Shop-At-Home Service hours are M-F 8am-8pm EST. Before or after that you tend to get an ordering service that probably won't have access to the special prices.
- It is possible to order Phone Special items on the weekend, but you must let them know you will call back Monday morning to have a Shop-At-Home employee authorize the correct price. (Then, of course, you need to call back first thing Monday morning and do that.)
- Always ask to confirm the prices on your order item by item before you say goodbye.
Please remember that this is an unofficial fan-created web site, which means that the information contained herein is not prepared, sponsored, authorized, or endorsed by the Lego Group of companies. Although every effort has been made to ensure the highest level of quality, no guarantees can be made as to the accuracy, completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose.